Behavioural Diaganostic Workshop Report 01
This is a summary of results of the observation and measurement of various behavioural parameters recorded during the Workshop conducted at 360° Kids Day Care, Dwarka, New Delhi. An indoor and an outdoor setting were used for the purpose of observing, measuring and recording the behavior of children. For individual scores of kids, the respective parents are requested to contact Mrs. Jyoti.
1) The behavioural patterns were exhibited by more than 90% of the kids in more than 90% of the tasks.
2) A structured & disciplined environment evoked a positive response in children in terms of participation and performance in various activities. In the first 15 days of the workshop, the average performance rose from 0.67 to 2.8 in a scale of 5.
3) Repeated exposure to a task in the presence of peer group in an outdoor setting, increased the following, in 46% of kids who were initially shy, during the first 15 days of the Workshop:
a) Level of Participation 4 in a scale of 4.
b) Level of Performance 3 in a scale of 4.
4) Monotonous environment and repetitive task in an indoor setting, in the same area using the same play materials, spread over a long duration, negatively impacted the following, in the first 15 days of the workshop:
a) Level of participation reduced from 3.53 to 2.67 in a scale of 4.
b) Level of performance reduced from 2.79 to 1.67 in a scla eof 4.
5) Changing the setting to outdoor open space, even though play materials were limited, positively impacted the following, in the first 15 days of the work shop:
a) Level of participation increased from 3.304 to 4.
b) Level of performance increased from 2.231 to 3.111
6) Personal traits influenced performance efficiency as below:
a) Individualistic kids showed performance efficiency of 65%
b) Social kids showed performance efficiency of 90%
For individual reports, please visit us at our Day Care Centre.